Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Time for a Gift

Good afternoon - hope it's not too wet where you are! It's quite nice here at the minute but as I have a washing on I'm sure it will rain soon!


This little creation came about through experimenting! I was originally just having a play about with Papermania's Botanical Print Urban stamps which I've had for ages but never used (oh the shame) TH Distress ink (Walnut Stain) and a red envelope! I liked the little panel I had made then realised that it formed a little pocket - perfect for a gift card! Used a Martha Stewart border punch just to tie in the insert with the butterfly theme. 





I should experiment more often as I'm rather pleased with this, lol!


Thanks for stopping by!


Sheena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx