Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Wonderful Friend

Good morning - is it nice where you are? We have it dry at the minute, hooray! My sunburn is now peeling so that looks ever so attractive lol! Boys and I are going to the cinema this afternoon to see Ice Age 4 - looking forward to it.


Spotted a few challenges to take part in - 


* Just Magnolia - Let's Make a Birthday Card
* The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - Sketch with Fun with Numbers


One of my oldest friends is 40 next month so I decided to make this card for her - we've known each other for 28 years, scary stuff!!




I do love this Magnolia image (this is it's first inking, hanging head in shame). The papers and frame are Melissa Frances "Attic Treasures". The flowers are from my stash and the sentiments are Craftwork Cards. 


Thanks for popping by!


Sheena xx



2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet birthday card Sheena. Love the sweet image. What a neat card to give to your long time friend. Great use of the number! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Janice M said...

Oh how cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx