Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Birthday Posie

Good evening - why is the weekend soooo quick??? It's been a mixture of sun and showers here today so there have been brief bursts of peace and quiet when the boys have gone out the play!

I followed this week's fab sketch over at Seize the Birthday which was looking for a feminine card - I hope this fits the bill!


The image is a pre-coloured square from LOTV which was cut into an oval with a spellbinder. The papers are from the Prima pad "Meadow Lark" which go with the coloured image well. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards (when isn't it???) and the flowers, butterfly, pins and gems are from my stash. A nice quick card to put together. 

Thanks for visiting!

Sheena xx

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Adorable image and a sweet and beautiful card! So very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lynn

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the papers you used and that image is cute as can be. Thank you for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx