Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

I like being all snuggled up I have to admit - but this little bear looks super snug! Entering this new baby card into  the Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge. Ended up with a darker pink than I had planned but I think it worked out in the end!


The paper is from the Fairy Belle Prima pad and of course an adorable LOTV bear coloured with promarkers. There is a panel of print (have to admit this was smaller than I had intended) and I used flowers from the Hobby House - I love the colours of them! Used seam binding and some pearls to finish it off. 

Well off to make the last packed lunches for the week.

Thanks for visiting!

Sheena xx


1 comment:

Carole said...

Super card Sheena, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx