Followers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Cupcakes all in a Row

Good evening! I made some cupcakes this afternoon so I thought this card was appropriate (although mine didn't look as nice as these ha ha!). These cute cupcakes are a new digi from the newly re-opened Pollycraft. Paula have been busy drawing some gorgeous new images and this one is one of the digi stripz which I cut down to make this topper. I also 3d-d a couple of them. The papers I think are from a Papermania pad, but I can't be sure as the cover has gone AWOL!


We also had cupcakes to celebrate Hamish's 9th birthday today - can't believe it will be double figures next year! In a couple of weeks time it will be Logan's 7th birthday - who planned it that way lol????

Anyway, thanks for visiting and remember to pop over to Pollycraft to spend some pennies!

Sheena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx