Followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Have a Fabulous Day ......

Hurrah it's Saturday! It was nice not to get up at the crack of dawn for work today. The boys event managed a bit of lie in (until 7.30 ha ha).

Have found a few challenges that I haven't played in before. The first is the Alphabet Challenge Blog's "G for Glitter and Gems" and Jellypark Challenges which has a theme of "It's a Girly Challenge". Lastly One Stop Craft Challenge is asking you to Add some Glitter. Now in my mind you can't have a girly card without glitter and gems so here is my card:




The little cutie all dressed up is "Fairy Princess" from the newly relaunched Pollycraft store. Paula's got fab new digi stamps on there at a bargain £1.49 - there is even 30% off your first order! What are you waiting for??!! Oh and Paula also has a DT call on for her new store - check out the details here.

The pink papers are from a Grace Taylor pad "Flower Patch" which I think I picked up in the sale at Hobbycraft. The fairy's wings have been glamour dusted and the flowers are have stickled! The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the ribbon, gems and flowers were in my stash. 

Thanks for visiting!

Sheena xx


3 comments:

paper fun said...

Awww. So sweet. Very lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love the glittered wings. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

Fliss said...

Pink & pretty so sweet...!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx