Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #29 - Ria's Wonderful Christmas Time


Here is my entry for the latest Pollycraft Monday Challenge. My sister asked me to make a Granny and Grandpa card for my parents so I saw the perfect opportunity to combine it with this challenge! I will admit this did take a moment or two due to the shape of the card (which I love - thanks Bev Rochester!!) which required some precise measuring. Although the photo does not show it too well, the die cut snowflakes have been glamour dusted and diamond dusted to within an inch of their lives!!
Image: Pollycraft "Bronson and Beaker Star" coloured with Promarkers
Papers: Pink Petticoat, "Fairy Lights"
Tools: Quickutz alphabet and Sizzix Snowflakes
Everything else - stash!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Beautiful card, love the design....
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx