Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #30 - a Sketch by Paula


Here is my entry for the latest Pollycraft Monday Challenge #30 - a sketch by Paula. It was a fab sketch to work from and one I will use again! The prize for this challenge is the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for 2 challenges - how fab! I have used the image "Ginger Sassy" and coloured her with promarkers in colours which are highlighted in the background paper. There has also been a little Glamour Dust added to the flowers although this is difficult to see.
Image: Pollycraft "Ginger Sassy" coloured with ProMarkers
Card and Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Paper: Basic Grey "Offbeat"
Twine, Button, Peals and ribbon from own stash

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi Sheena
So fab to see you blogging...your cards are always so gorgeous.
I love the colours and details on this one.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx