Followers

Thursday 31 December 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch #31

Well keeping with my promise to myself to enter more challenges, here is the next one! Again this was a great sketch to work with and was perfect for a 16th birthday card I had to make for my cousin, who does love his XBox 360!! The fab image is "Video Boy" from Digital Pencil coloured with ProMarkers. Thanks for looking!

Card and Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Image: Digital Pencil "Video Boy"
Papers: Basic Grey "Granola"
Everything else from stash

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic take on this weeks sketch, the image is so perfect for a teenager, brilliantly coloured too! Thanks for playing along with this weeks PTW challenge :) Donna x

Sharon Caudle said...

Your coloring on this adorable image is just fantastic! Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs and happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx