Followers

Monday 4 January 2010

Allsorts Challenge Week 33 - New or Old (plus a sketch)


I'm on a roll with my resolution to enter more challenges (but will it last??). This is the first time I've entered the Allsorts challenge and I enjoyed this one. I went for new stash with the sketch - I bought the Digital Pencil image in December but hadn't used it yet and the papers were a christmas present. I kept this the background quite simple as I wanted the beautiful image to really stand out. As usual it is Glamour Dusted to within an inch of its life!! Thanks for looking!
Card and Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Image: Digital Pencil "Wynken, Blynken and Nod" coloured with ProMarkers
Papers: My Minds Eye - Wild Asparagus
Tools: Nesties; Quickutz
Gems from stash

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Sheena

So plesed you enjoyed this challenge adn your card is lovely.

I really like blue and brown together and that image is so unusual.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Sheena

Lovely to see you here for your first play session with Allsorts. So pleased you enjoyed taking part.

Your card is beautiful.

I love your image and colour choices!

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week - I hope we see you again!

Love Jules xx

Lisa said...

Hi Sheena, Wow beautiful card! Such a lovely image and gorgeous papers.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Davi said...

This is a wonderful card. Love the darling image and the great colors you used!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx