Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #32 - Fire and Ice

This fortnight's Pollycraft Challenge was a colour combo - red and white. When browsing through my digi images I knew Pierre Superhero was perfect for this challenge! The reason the sentiment is in French is because my sister asked me to make some cards to sell at her Lingobaby classes where she teaches French to little ones. Thanks for looking!

Image: Pollycraft "Pierre Superhero" coloured with ProMarkers
Paper: Bearly Mine Designs "Designer Volume I"
Card: Craftwork Cards
Everything else from stash.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Evening sheena,really love this card...very cute and very gorgeous,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Hiya Sheena...
Aw Pierre looks amazing, such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx