Followers

Saturday 26 March 2011

CES Challenge #29 - Die Cut Crazy

Hooray it's Saturday! That means its time for another challenge over at CES! This week CraftyC has picked the theme of Die Cut Crazy. I recently purchased a Spellbinder Grand Caliber (don't tell hubby he hasn't noticed yet!!) so I put my labels die to good use to make this wedding card:



Used Fancy Pants "It's the Small Things" 6x6 paper pad from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and the flowers are my own creation. The swirls are made from Magnolia Doo Hickey die.  The charm is from my stash.

Emma's offering a fab prize this week, a scalloped edge clock kit:


Emma is also having a sale 10% off everything (exc pre-orders, gift vouchers & digital images) until 8am Monday 28th March.


Enter the code MARCHSALE at checkout to receive your discount.


Pop over to the challenge blog to check out the DTs creations for this great challenge!


Thanks for visiting


6 comments:

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Sheena, I just love the style and gorgeous colour.
Hugs Emma x

kaylou said...

fabulous Sheena love those swirls and your big flowers.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie love this card I love the design (which I may pinch off ya lol) this really is gorgeous hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love the swirls & the colour is perfect!
hugs shell xx

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card Sheena!!

Basslady said...

fantastic and noble card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx