Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #84 - Teen Cards

Good afternoon (you hadn't noticed I was late posting this did you .....) As always can't believe Monday arrives so soon after the weekend!

This week's Pollycraft Challenge has been set by yours truly and the theme is TEEN CARDS - not that my boys are anywhere near that age but I thought it would tie in very nicely with fab images from Pollycraft!

The winner of this week's challenge will get a £10 voucher to spend at:


For my card I've used Jerry Kisses Tunes from Pollycraft and the papers are from WRMK "Teen Angst" which I found in TKMaxx of all places - they do have some fab crafting bargains!

Jerry was coloured in with Promarkers and I have to admit I had to Google to find out what text speak was for Happy Birthday (God, I'm getting old!!!). The card candi is from Crafty Emma's Store.



Please pop over to the Challenge blog and have a look at the fab creations from the GDT and DT! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx