Followers

Monday 21 March 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #85 - Swirls and Pearls

Happy Monday - it's quite spring like here, although a little blowy. Lynsey has set this week's Pollycraft challenge and chose the fab theme of "Swirls and Pearls".

The lucky winner of this challenge will get 10 digis from Pollycraft - what a prize as there are loads of digis to choose from!

Here is my little offering:


The image is one of Pollycraft's "Swings and Slides" collection coloured with Promarkers. The swirl is die cut from a Magnolia Doo Hickey and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The gorgeous papers are Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" available from Crafty Emma's Store.

The flowers are of my own creation - I cut out 4 circles from organza then held each layer over a lit tealight until they started to curl. I then put a pearl brad through each one - I was quite impressed with myself, I've also made them out of nylon although they look a bit more singed round the edges lol!!

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the fantastic inspiration from the GDT and DT.

Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sheena, such a sweet image and I love the swirl die, very nice indeed :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Sheena! Love those pretty flowers you have added.
Hugs Lynsey x

Highland Monkey's said...

Aww how sweet is that little girlie. Love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx