Followers

Monday 7 March 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #83 - Fly me to the Moon .....

Good Morning - where does the weekend go? Time for another new challenge over at Pollycraft - this time the theme is "Fly me to the Moon" - think 'Space' themed images 'Moon' images, 'flight' images - you get the idea!




Have used "Critters and Cogs Nova", "Critter and Cogs Sentiment Set" from Pollycraft and the papers are HOTP "Kids" available from Crafty Emma's Store. The craters in the planet have been made using eyelets!
There are 10 DIGIS up for grabs ... which would allow you to get all the images from the released today Swings and Slides collectoin!






Pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at the fabulous showcase of cards.

I will be back later to announce who has won the "Taking a Break" image from the new Swings and Slides collection!













1 comment:

Mary J said...

Really brilliant card Sheena! I love how you've used those eyelets!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx